WELCOME TO THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE OF
TAAS TRAINING METHOD!
WE ARE CURRENTLY RE-DESIGNING OUR WEBSITE.
STAY TUNED FOR SOME EXCITING CHANGES!
About Taas Training Method:
Taas Training Method is a leading sports performance coaching company based in Southern California.
As the founder of Taas Training Method, I fully understand that selecting a sports coach can often be a difficult and tricky process. To help you with this process, let me share what I hope to achieve for you. I have extensive experience in coaching and training young athletes in improving their speed, power, and performance. My ultimate goal is always to help you achieve your personal athletic objectives and to motivate you every step of the way as you benefit from my individual attention and expertise in performance training.
Specializing in speed training, injury prevention, injury rehabilitation and athletic development, I will gladly assist you in bringing your sports performance to the next level.
I have always been interested in sport and human movement. Specifically, I am fascinated with speed and what it takes to accomplish it. As a kid, I enjoyed playing various sports like baseball and soccer. I remember being the fastest student in my elementary school class. Being good at being fast really spurred my interest in learning how to get faster.
As years passed, I was eventually faced with choosing my career path. I found myself struggling to decide between 2 options – the rehab aspect of sports performance or the training aspect of developing an athlete. So instead of focusing on one or the other, I realized I could merge the 2 specialties and provide a service that would ultimately deliver even greater benefit to the athlete.
When working with an athlete, I always adopt a personalized approach to coaching. I therefore choose to develop a customized program, focusing on each athlete’s performance in his or her chosen sport.
Your performance training program will begin with a thorough evaluation to assess your strength, endurance, power, speed, and agility. From there, together we will decide on a personalized strategy and highly optimized training program that will suit your particular requirements and areas of concern with specific attention to your skills and talents. This will enhance your sports performance to the maximum and the goal is, of course, to see spectacular results.
Randy Ramos, NSCA-CPT
- Master of Science degree in Exercise Science (California State University, Long Beach).
- Bachelor of Science degree in Exercise Science (University of Kansas).
- NSCA–Certified Personal Trainer (over a decade of work experience).
- Certified Physical Therapy Assistant (over a decade of work experience).
- Currently a Catholic Youth Organization track coach.
- Completed Exos Performance Mentorship, Phase 1.
- Functional Movements Screen – Level 1 Certification.
- Z-Health trainer with multiple certifications.
Venus Ramos, MD
- Licensed Rehabilitation Physician
- NSCA Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist
- Veteran Fitness Competitor/Athlete
- Health and Fitness Journalist
- Trained in Anti-Aging and Medical Weight Loss (Empire Medical Training)