Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”, “Terms and Conditions”) carefully before accessing, browsing, or using the Websites, Application, Facebook Groups and any corresponding Materials, Programs, and/or the Doctor Venus logos, patents and trademarks. Your access to and use of the Websites, Application, Facebook Groups, and any corresponding Materials and/or Programs is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms.
These Terms apply to all Visitors, Users and others who access or use the Websites and any corresponding Materials, or any other ancillary and/or connected trademarks. By accessing or using the Websites, Application, Facebook Groups, and any corresponding Materials and/or Programs, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Websites or the Application.
- The Business is in the Health and Fitness industry.
- The Business provides its Users with Materials, such as Ingredient Lists, E-Books, Workout Schedules, Meal Plans and a host of other Health and Fitness related content.
- The Business classifies ingredients according to safety ratings; which is strictly the Company’s own system and based on research by the Business and in no way constitutes any official rating system.
- All Content and Materials contained within the Websites, Application, Facebook group, and any corresponding Materials and/or Programs are personal opinion and for general educational, entertainment, and information purposes only.
- Purchases should not be considered in any way as a form of doctor-patient relationship.
- All Content, Applications, Materials, and/or Programs have been created and written using an honest and unbiased opinion and should no way be confused or relied upon as fact or any type of medical advice.
- If person has any degree of medical concerns, it is their own responsibility to seek consultation with a Doctor or a Qualified Health Care Professional before considering to engage in any way with the Business, the Websites, the Application, any Program or any Materials.
2. Use of the Application, Materials, Programs, and/or corresponding Websites
The use of the Websites, Application, Facebook Groups, and any corresponding Materials and/or Programs is subject to the following terms;
- All content is for general use only.
- All content is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any Third Party, provide any Warranty or Guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered in the Websites, Application, Facebook Groups and any corresponding Materials and/or Programs for any particular purpose.
- You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on the Websites, Application, Facebook Groups, and any corresponding Materials and/or Programs is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through the Websites, Application, Facebook Groups, and any corresponding Materials and/or Programs meet your specific requirements.
- The Websites, Application, Facebook Groups, and any corresponding Materials and/or Programs contain material which may be either owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in the Websites, Application, Facebook Groups, and any corresponding Materials and/or Programs which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the Website and any corresponding Materials.
- Unauthorised use of the Websites, Application, Facebook Groups, and any corresponding Materials and/or Programs may give rise to a claim for damages against the user and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time the Websites, Application, Facebook Groups, and any corresponding Materials and/or Programs may also include links to other websites. These may come from members of the community who are not directly connected to the running of these Websites, Application, Facebook Groups, and any corresponding Materials and/or Programs. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the other website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
3. User Accounts
- User Registration requires the input of the user’s first name, last name, and email address and the selecting of a username and password during the registration process.
- You are responsible to keep this information safe and be the representative of the profile you create, the Business holds no responsibility.
- You agree to keep all information on the site confidential unless it is provided in the free section.
- The Websites, Application and any corresponding Materials are owned by the Business.
- The Content includes, but not limited to Ingredient Lists, E-Books, Workout Plans, Meal Plans and a host of other Health and Fitness related content.
- All Content is intended for the personal use of the users and is not to be distributed or used within any commercial context.
- Every effort is made to keep the Websites, the Application, and any corresponding Materials and/or Programs up-to date and running smoothly. However, the Business takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the Websites, Application, Facebook Groups, and any corresponding Materials and/or Programs being temporarily unavailable, due to technical issues beyond our control.
- The Websites, Application, Facebook Groups, and any corresponding Materials and/or Programs are subject to modification, amendments or change in any aspect without notice. The content of may be subject to change due to factors outside of our control.
- Application Content is available for:
- If a User has a dispute with one or more other User or members of the Business, the situation will be reviewed by the Administrator appointed by the Business. The Administrator will have final word on the matter with unrestricted power.
- In all cases, each User agrees to release the Business, the Websites, Application, Facebook Groups, any corresponding Materials and/or Programs and Third Parties from all liability, claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every nature and kind, known and unknown, arising out of or in a way connected with any disagreements.
6. Users Responsibility
- All Users with any form of medical concerns should not rely on the Business, the Websites, Application, Facebook Groups, and any corresponding Materials and/or Programs.
- All Users with any form of medical concern should seek out a doctor or a qualified health care professional before engaging in any way with the Business, the Websites, Application, Facebook Groups, and any corresponding Materials and/or Programs.
- All Users are obliged to seek out, read and understand the Disclaimer Policy which is legally binding alongside these Terms and Conditions.
- The Business respects your privacy. The Business will never rent, sell or trade your email address or physical address to any third parties.
- By providing your name and email address then clicking a button to submit or purchase, you acknowledge that you have given permission to the Business to send you email communications, containing any content the Business deems appropriate including educational and promotional materials and at any frequency until you so indicate that you do not wish to receive any further communications.
- The Business will protect your email address and promptly honor all unsubscribe requests. You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking a convenient link provided at the end of ALL emails we send you. You can also contact the Business using the contact information of the sender made available in every single email or using the Contact page located at the following url: www.doctorvenus.com/contact/
- To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, the Business put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information the Business collects online.
- You acknowledge, however, that in the event of theft or other unlawful activity by a third-party, wherein your personal information is obtained, you will not hold the Business liable in any way.
- The Business does not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 18 years. If children under the age of 18 years have subscribed to the Business’ mailing list, provided a physical mailing address or otherwise used this site, they have done so in violation of the Terms and Conditions. If you are aware of children using this site, please contact the Business immediately so the situations can be appropriately investigated.
- The Business gathers personal information about visitors to www.DoctorVenus.com via several different sources including: (a) personal information that individual visitors provide when using or registering to use one or more of our services; (b) personal and contact information that visitors provide when voluntarily participating in contests, surveys, subscriptions and other promotions; and (c) through merchandise purchase transaction; (d) through aggregating tracking data derived by tallying and identifying users’ page views throughout the Business’ sites; (e) by depositing tracking cookie; (f) by logging IP addresses; (g) by identifying browser type and through other technologies. Such information enables the Business to better tailor Content to readers’ needs and to better understand the demographics of the Business’ audience.
- Users will indemnify harmless the Business from any claim or demand, including reasonable lawyers’ fees, made by any one or any Third Party due to or arising out of Users breach of this agreement, or member’s violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
9. Cancelling Membership
- No User is obligated to continue their membership.
- The User may cancel their subscription at any time by going to the account page located at the following url:
- Billing to the User will continue according to the schedule described in the product description of the purchase page (also referred to as the shopping cart page) until the User cancels the membership on the account page located at the following url:
- Content that you have contributed may remain on the site for the use of other members and can be used by the Websites, Application, Facebook Groups and any corresponding Materials in an advertising context or any manner it sees fit or deems reasonable.
- All those involved in the Websites, Application, Facebook Groups, and any corresponding Materials and/or Programs do not accept any Responsibility whatsoever for the Misrepresentation, by any person whatsoever, of the information contained in the Websites, Application and any corresponding Materials and expressly disclaims all and any Liability and Responsibility to any person, whether a reader or not, in respect of injury, claims, losses, damage, death or any other matter, either direct or consequential arising out of or in relation to the use and reliance, whether wholly or partially, upon any information contained or products referred to on the Websites and any corresponding Materials and/or Programs.
- The Business provides information sourced from a wide variety of Third Party individuals, companies and organisations. The use of this information by the Business should not be construed as sponsorship, endorsement or approval of such organisations. The Business provides links to other external Third Party websites, in providing such links The Business does not accept responsibility for or endorse the content of any linked site. In no event shall the Business be held liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use of information on the Business’s web site, even if the Business, or authorised representative of the Business has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
11. Medical Disclaimer
- Entertainment and Information Purposes: the Websites, Application, Facebook Groups and any corresponding Materials are strictly for Entertainment and Information Purposes only and should not be considered as Medical Advice, Treatment or Diagnosis in any way. The information in the Websites is solely opinion and does not constitute Medical, Dietary or Nutritional advice in any form. Reading or use of the Websites, Application, Facebook Groups, and any corresponding Materials and/or Programs does not establish a doctor-patient relationship.
- Declaration: The Websites, Application, Facebook Groups, and all those involved in any capacity, hereby declare that in no way do each of the Websites, Application, Facebook Groups, or any corresponding Materials and/or Programs attempt to represent itself or claim to be a Professional Registered Medical Establishment nor does it imply to be a substitute for Professional Medical Advice.
- Caution: You should always check all facts regarding any ingredient or product. All labels, warnings, and directions should always be carefully read before using or considering consuming or using any ingredient or product. For additional information about a product, the manufacturer should be contacted.
- Users Responsibility: You should always seek consultation with a licensed medical practitioner, regarding any medical concerns.
12. Intellectual Property
- You must acknowledge and agree that the Websites, Application, Facebook Groups, and any corresponding Materials and/or Programs, regarding any software that may be used in connection with our Application shall contain proprietary and confidential material that is protected by applicable intellectual property rights and other laws. Furthermore, you herein acknowledge and agree that any Content which may be contained in any advertisements or information presented by and through the Business’ Services or by advertisers is protected by copyrights, trademarks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws. Therefore, except for that which is expressly permitted by applicable law or as authorized by the Business or such applicable licensor, you agree not to alter, modify, lease, rent, loan, sell, distribute, transmit, broadcast, publicly perform and/or create any plagiaristic works which are based on the Business, the Application or any of the Websites, in whole or part.
- You must acknowledge, understand and agree that all of the Company’s, the Websites’, the Application’s, the Facebook Groups’, and any corresponding Materials’ and/or Programs’ trademarks, copyright, trade name, service marks, and other logos and any brand features, and/or product and service names are trademarks and as such, are and shall remain the property of the Business. You must not display and/or use in any manner the Business, the Application or any corresponding Websites’ logos or marks without obtaining the Company’s prior written consent.
13. Changes to this Policy
- The Business reserves the right, at any time, without notice, to modify this policy.