So let’s review everything that we’ve covered so far this week…
The quickest way to success is building a solid foundation before you begin. This starts with setting realistic, achievable goals and making a plan to reach them.
To get started, take a few minutes to a few days to consider what you really want to as far as your health. Remember, this is not a short-term ‘diet’, it’s a healthy way of living.
Once you’ve identified your goals, prioritize them by importance. Break big goals, or those that take a long time to reach, into smaller goals that can be easily managed. Make your goals and expectations realistic and achievable to avoid progress delays.
Once you’ve set your goals, it’s time to create a plan of action. When creating this plan, be aware of your limitations, possible hurdles, and your environment. Address how you will meet and overcome anything that may possibly stand in your way of success. Make this plan as easy to incorporate into your existing lifestyle as possible to ensure the least number of bumps in the road ahead.
Work every day to do something to improve your life and your perception of your life (…your perception what is happening around you). Find positivity in negativity and learn to love yourself now as you are. Keep educating yourself about health and find accountability partners and inspiration everywhere you are to help keep you motivated. Our Facebook group is a great place for you to find support to stay motivated during this program. I’m always in there to answer your questions and cheer you on. The more education you obtain and the more supportive people you surround yourself with, the more motivated you will be to succeed.
Avoid being overwhelmed by making your action plan as detailed as possible. Make time to find peace with yourself and let go of stress. Lastly, take pride in your accomplishments, big and small. You did all the work to achieve that goal, no matter its size. You created a plan of action and it worked, so reward your self. Make it fun and exciting but don’t overdo it. All these tools will allow you to accomplish your health and body goals easily and in a fun way.
TODAY’S ACTION STEPS:
1) Log in to the Fitness App on your COMPUTER – https://doctorvenus.com/app-login/ – and go to the FORMS tab.
2) If you haven’t completed the Client Agreement form and the PAR-Q form from Day 1’s ACTION STEPS, do that today and sign them. Be sure to click SAVE when you’re done. (You can not receive the meal plan and workout plan when they are released until we have those completed forms on file.)
3) Go to the Set Your Goals form and answer question 14, if applicable. Be sure to click SAVE when you’re done, and sign.
4) If you haven’t done so yet, send an email to team@DoctorVenus.com and state whether you want a vegetarian or non-vegetarian meal plan. It will be sent to your Fitness App by this evening…JUST for you to review, if you’re interested. You don’t have to worry about getting everything ready to start the diet by tomorrow. I’ll take you through this whole process, step-by-step, in the upcoming week.
5) Download the Checklist and complete it. CLICK HERE to download.
6) Download the Planner that you can start using tomorrow. CLICK HERE to download.
7) Make sure you get in the Facebook group and let me know how you’re doing! https://www.facebook.com/groups/discoveryourzen/
8) Mark your calendar for our next coaching call on WEDNESDAY, November 1, at 8:15pm ET (5:15pm PT). A replay will be made available for those who can’t make the call.