Reaching your goals should be rewarding. You should be proud of your progress and achievements, even if they seem small to you. For every goal you achieve, celebrate your success by doing something special and healthy. This is great motivation to continue following your new healthy lifestyle. Setting up rewards can make change fun and exciting. Celebrating your progress can also help relieve any stress, uncertainty, or guilt you might feel.
Make sure the rewards you set for yourself are healthy. Food rewards can be a slippery slope. Avoid rewarding yourself with food. Instead, consider taking a cooking class or hiring a personal chef to cook something healthy for you. Kitchen gadgets might also be a helpful reward.
Your rewards should reflect the size or level of your goals. If your main goal is to lose one hundred pounds, make the reward a very nice one so it continues to motivate you until you achieve the goal. Depending on your finances, you might want to consider rewarding yourself with nice tangible reward such as a full or partial kitchen remodel. Rewards should always be healthy and excite you when you think about them. The best rewards are ones that keep you active and help you achieve other goals along the way.
Share and celebrate your goal successes with friends, family, partners, and group members. No goal is too small to acknowledge so don’t be afraid to share it. However, it’s important for you to keep things in perspective. Achieving your health goal should always be more important to you than the “reward” you give yourself. Having and maintaining your health will give you
1) Log in to the Fitness App on your COMPUTER – https://doctorvenus.com/app-login/ – and go to the FORMS tab.
2) If you haven’t completed the Client Agreement form and the PAR-Q form from Day 1’s ACTION STEPS, do that today and sign them. Be sure to click SAVE when you’re done. (You can not receive the meal plan and workout plan when they are released until we have those completed forms on file.)
3) Go to the Set Your Goals form and answer question 13. Be sure to click SAVE when you’re done. Don’t sign it yet (you can’t come back to edit and add on to it once you sign it).
4) Send an email to team@DoctorVenus.com and state whether you want a vegetarian or non-vegetarian meal plan.
5) If you haven’t done so yet, join us in the Facebook group and introduce yourself! https://www.facebook.com/groups/TeamDrVenus/