This week, we’re going to focus on how to make healthy eating a part of your every day life. If you completed/signed your Client Agreement Form and PAR-Q forms, AND emailed me with your choice of a vegetarian or non-vegetarian meal plan, then you should have received a preview of your meal plan yesterday. But DON’T worry about trying to buy and prepare all the food you need right now. We will go through this process step by step all this week.
Before we start to concern ourselves with preparing our meals, we need to prepare our kitchen! This is an important step. So don’t skip it…even if you plan to order meal delivery. You need to do a kitchen clean out so there is nothing to tempt or distract you from the healthy and nourishing foods that you want to put in your body.
Say goodbye to the junk that has been stashed away in your cupboards for years. Empty out the fridge and get rid of the condiments that you don’t use anymore. Have a lovely (and firm) discussion with the other people who live in your house and ask for their support and agreement on the types of whole foods that now come into your home.
1) Download the Kitchen Clean Out handout and use it to guide the clean out of your kitchen. CLICK HERE to download.
2) Take pictures of your kitchen clean out and post them in the Facebook group! I’d love to see the cans, jars and bags lurking in your cupboards.
Let me know how it’s going in the Facebook group. https://www.facebook.com/groups/TeamDrVenus/
1) Log in to the Fitness App on your COMPUTER (not a mobile device) – https://doctorvenus.com/app-login/ – and go to the FORMS tab. If you haven’t completed the Client Agreement form and the PAR-Q form from Day 1’s ACTION STEPS, do that today and sign them. Be sure to click SAVE when you’re done. (You can not receive the meal plan and workout plan when they are released until we have those completed forms on file.)
2) If you haven’t done so yet, send an email to team@DoctorVenus.com and state whether you want a vegetarian or non-vegetarian meal plan. It will be sent to your Fitness App by this evening…JUST for you to review, if you’re interested. You don’t have to worry about getting everything ready to start the diet by tomorrow. I’ll take you through this whole process, step-by-step, in the upcoming week.
3) Download the Set Your Goals Checklist and complete it. CLICK HERE to download.
4) Download the Program Planner that you can start using, if you wish. CLICK HERE to download.