Creating Your Plan for Eating Healthy – Part 2
We’re playing a little catch-up today.
TODAY’S ACTION STEPS:
1) I’m giving you plenty of time to prepare for the meal plan. I’ve given you the past 2 days as well as today to review it. This is your time to look through the meal plan and determine if you want to follow it strictly, or perhaps swap out a few things (I provided you a Food Swap List along with the Meal Plan). Review the recipes. Go through the Shopping List, see what you already have and make a list of what you need to buy.
2) You may want to try out a meal delivery service if that fits your lifestyle better. If so, these meal plan review days can be spent researching companies that deliver to your area (possibly the ones I suggested in the Week 2-Day 3 module) and place your order so you can start getting your food by next week.
3) If you have any questions about the meal plan, or anything else, let me know in the Facebook group – https://www.facebook.com/groups/TeamDrVenus/
4) Go back to watch the Week 2 group coaching call from yesterday if you missed it live. It’s posted in the Week 2-Day 3 module.
5) If you haven’t received a meal plan, then you need to make sure you’ve submitted your PAR-Q and Client Agreement forms (see below) AND that you’ve emailed me back to confirm your choice of vegetarian or non-vegetarian (see below).
Previous ACTION STEPS: (Not a complete list, but some important highlights.)
1) Log in to the Fitness App on your COMPUTER (not a mobile device) – https://doctorvenus.com/app-login/ – and go to the FORMS tab. If you haven’t completed the Client Agreement form and the PAR-Q form from Day 1’s ACTION STEPS, do that today and sign them. Be sure to click SAVE when you’re done. (You can not receive the meal plan and workout plan when they are released until we have those completed forms on file.)
2) If you haven’t done so yet, send an email to team@DoctorVenus.com and state whether you want a vegetarian or non-vegetarian meal plan. It will be sent to your Fitness App by this evening…JUST for you to review, if you’re interested. You don’t have to worry about getting everything ready to start the diet by tomorrow. I’ll take you through this whole process, step-by-step, in the upcoming week.
3) Download the Set Your Goals Checklist and complete it. CLICK HERE to download.
4) Download the Program Planner that you can start using, if you wish. CLICK HERE to download.
5) Download the Kitchen Clean Out handout and use it to guide the clean out of your kitchen BEFORE you start your meal plan. CLICK HERE to download.